This document has not yet been proofed — check your citation against the page image
Towards a Quaker View of Sex (1963) - Transcribed by Mitchell Santine Gould, curator, LeavesOfGrass.Org
- I Introduction and Basic Assumptions
- II Normal Sexual Development
- III Homosexuality
- IV A New Morality Needed
- V A Word of Counsel to Counsellors
- Kenneth C. Barnes, B.Sc., Headmaster of Wennington School, Wetherby.
- Anna M. Bidder, M.A., Ph.D., Research Worker and Teacher in Zoology, Cambridge University.
- Richard Fox, M.B., B.S., M.R.C.P., D.P.M., Senior Registrar, Bethlem Royal and Maudsley Hospitals.
- Alastair Heron, M.Sc., Ph.D., Fellow of the British Psychological Society; Director of the Medical Research Councilís Unit on Occupational Aspects of Ageing.
- G. Joyce James, Housewife, one-time Marriage Guidance Counsellor, who was unable to attend during the last year.
- Kenneth Nicholson, M.A., Headmaster, Friendsí School, Saffron Walden.
- Mervyn Parry, Teacher of educationally subnormal children. One-time Assistant Housemaster in a Borstal.
- Lotte Rosenberg, M.D., D.P.M., Consultant Psychiatrist and Child Psychiatrist.
- Alfred Torrie, M.A., M.B., Ch.B., D.P.M, Fellow of the British Psychological Society; Consultant Psychiatrist.
- Keith B. Wedmore, M.A., LL.B., Barrister at Law.
- And one member who for professional reasons must remain anonymous.